1) Use two hands to type.
2) Your right hand goes to the right side of the keyboard and your left goes on the left side
3) Put your right hand on J K L and : keys and your left of F D S and A keys. (this is your home row)
4) The bumps of the J and F keys should be under your index fingers.
5) Curve your fingers
6) Keep your wrists straight, not bent down.
7) Sit up straight!
8) Put your feet flat on the floor.
9) Look straight ahead at the screen.
10) When you type, hit each key with a quick strong tap.
11) Keep your fingers close to the keyboard.